According to NAR, 73% of sellers would list with a real estate agent that would use video to market their property yet less than 2% of real estate agents are currently using video. This gap creates OPPORTUNITY. I created this ebook to help real estate agents like you learn the power of video and more importantly – HOW too use it in your real estate business.
I’ve seen the power of video not just in my own business but that of my clients as well. I’m seeing them walk into listing presentations against more experienced, more well known agents and walking out with the listing. Why? Value. Value is in the eyes of the consumer. Why your brokerage is the best, your designations, your brokerages national add campaign may not be of value to the consumer. What is? Video. They want to see their homes marketed with video. They know how effective it is as they are BUYERS before they are SELLERS. They are searching online for a bigger home, smaller home, better home and what are they watching? VIDEOS!
YouTube and CISCO report “90% of all web traffic will be video by 2015″. This presents opportunity for the real estate professionals that leverage new technologies like video in their real estate business.
You will not find a more comprehensive course on using video in real estate than the Video For Real Estate Agents course. Topics covered in the course include: Why Video, Cameras, Microphones, Editing Software, Where To Get Images, Where to get Music, Content creation, Screencast, Setting Realistic expectations, Getting Over You, Benefits Of Video, Mindset, DSLR’s, Video Topics, Listing Strategies, Types Of Video, Video Optimization and more.
Some Statistics You Can’t Afford To Ignore
- “Video makes up over 50% of mobile network traffic, expected to rise over 65% by 2016″ – CISCO
- “YouTube is over 28% of all Google searches” – comScore
- “YouTube has over 1 BILLION unique users each month” – YouTube
- “The average consumer watches 186 videos each month” – Comscore Video Metrix
- YouTube attracts more viewers between 18-54 than any cable network
- Video is 6 times more effective than print and direct mail
- When properly optimized, video is 53 times more likely than text to appear on page 1 of Google – Forrester Research
Click on the ebook image to download your FREE copy of the Video For Real Estate Agents ebook.