There are deals being done. And you are not getting them. Not your fair share any way. You have made your calls, scheduled your lunches, taught your renewal hour classes, even playing golf at this point is a sacrifice. Wouldn’t it be great to not call on real estate agents all day? Agents that don’t necessarily see a difference between you and your 20+ competitors in your market? Wouldn’t it be great to have real estate agents calling you?
Let’s face it – your business has changed. Your “cheese” has officially been moved. I have good news and bad news for you. First the good news: Your clients still rely on you for their marketing needs. Now the bad news: Your clients still rely on you for their marketing needs. No that is not a typo. Consumers have shifted online, real estate agents and loan officers need to do the same. But they don’t really know how or who to trust. They need help getting ready for the new consumer and a majority of them will look to you for guidance and help with getting started. Helping your clients get found online at the exact moment a consumer has identified a need for their product or service will create more business for them and you.
How can we help you?
- We will provide you with a website that works, [like this one] one that is designed to get found online and train you HOW to use it.
- We will train you. Show you HOW to get yourself, your escrow officers and ultimately – your value found online. Not just by real estate agents and loan officers but consumers looking for a title company.
- We will help you identify your ideal client. One of the things I learned a long time ago is this: I don’t want to work with every real estate agent, only the ones that will see value in the services I provide. Only working with a select kind of client or “niche” helps me save my time and resources for the real estate professionals that will use them and appreciate me for providing and training them. This naturally leads to a stronger unique selling proposition and more referrals.
- We will provide you with the necessary skills to train your clients on HOW TO get found online, creating a clear value proposition in your market. There are 2 types of real estate agents today. Those leveraging technology like WordPress, SEO, SEM, SMO, Video, Video Optimization, Video Distribution and the ones that will need to learn HOW TO. I stopped chasing real estate agents a long time ago, but they came to me when they wanted to learn HOW TO grow their business. We will show you the same thing.
- We will provide ongoing webinars for you to keep you abreast of best practices surrounding the Internet. In addition to numerous videos and exclusive content we hold live webinars once per week for an hour on a new subject.
- We will train you on best practices surrounding Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube. Social media is an important aspect of the real estate and title industries but most people put too much emphasis on it. The bottom line is this: Social media tools like Facebook and twitter should be used to ENGAGE and then drive your ideal client to your website where they can be CONVERTED. We will show you how.
- We will provide discounted products and services to you and your clients, establishing a clear unique selling proposition for you in your market.
Why me? Why us?
I spent 10 years in the title industry in one of the most competitive markets – Phoenix. I know what the title industry is about and the unique challenges I faced. I also understand real estate agents and the plethora of challenges they face. And most importantly – I understand the Internet and the huge challenge it represents to real estate agents and title reps that insist on doing business as usual. I have helped my clients get found online, I have seen the money and resources they wasted on marketing that simply doesn’t work [postcards, flyers, magnets, sports schedules, battery powered fans, mouse pads, billboards, shopping cart ads, home made jelly, pumpkins, newsletters, etc] and the frustration that comes along with it. I left the title industry in 2011 to co found PRO-Found Marketing.
Pro-Found Marketing is all about Inbound Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media. We combine these essential services with best practice web development and web design to get our clients’ websites found with increased conversion rates. We have a combined 35 years of experience in the real estate, lending and of course – title industry. What can Pro-Found do for you or your title company? Fill out the form below OR Give us a Call.